AWR-344-W - Cybersecurity and Cyber Incident
AWR-344-W - Cybersecurity and Cyber Incident Knowing Yourself and Knowing Your Enemy is designed to raise your awareness of the importance to improve critical infrastructure cybersecurity.
This self-paced two hour course will introduce cybersecurity organizational awareness themes which are of shared concern for both the senior executive management level and information technology department.
This course consists of 7 modules or lessons. You will also complete a pre-test, an Organizational Profile, a course evaluation, and a post-test. You will receive a certificate of completion at the end of the course as well as direction for use of your Organizational Profile.
Central course topics for this course will help you develop a greater awareness of:
- the roles, responsibilities and capabilities within your organization and systems;
- the enemies/threats to your organization and systems; and
- NIST’s Cybersecurity Framework and how to use the document as a guide and resource for gauging your current and target cybersecurity posture.
In order to take this course, your will need the ability to print and the following software:
- Internet explorer version 11.0 or higher
- Google Chrome version 48 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox version 44 or higher